- Prospectus along with the application form can be obtained from the college office with cash payment of Rs.500/-.
- The duly filled application form by the candidate himself/herself along with necessary documents and D.D for Rs.1000/- should be submitted/ sent to the Principal of New Mangala College of Nursing.
- Candidates awaiting II P.U.C/PDC results are also eligible to apply.
- Avoid spelling errors and write the correct name as per S.S.L.C document.
- Application form should be completed by the applicant in his/her own handwriting.
- Full name of the candidate as in school records should be given in the application form and in all other related forms and correspondences.
Photocopies of the following documents duly attested by a gazetted officer should be enclosed with the application form. DO NOT SUBMIT ANY ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES.
- Nationality & Domicile certificate if there is any change of domicile.
- Marks card of Qualifying Examination (10+2)
- Six passport & Four stamp size (latest) colour photographs.
- Character certificate from Head of Institution last attended.
- Birth certificate first page of SSLC certificate or any other authentic certificate.
- Medical fitness certificate from a Registered Medical Practitioner.
- SC/ST or OBC certificate, if applicable.
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Eligibility certificate from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore.
If certificate is in any language other than English, they have to be translated into English and attested by the Principal of College last attended.
Mode of Selection :
- Candidate must undergo an interview and the date will be informed.
- During interview all the original certificates should be produced.
- Medically fit candidate may be selected.
- Before joining the course, eligibility should be ascertained from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences Bangalore, for non Karnataka students.
Admission Granted is Provisional Subject to :
- The payment of all fees payable to the Institution
- Submission of all certificates and testimonials in original as per requirement.
- Medical fitness Clearance.
- Admission secured on the basis of false information shall stand cancelled and the fees forfeited.
Note: All original certificates submitted for admission will be retained by the college until successful completion of the course and returned after settlement of all dues.
For admissions contact :
|Dr. Dharmaraja K
Admission Officers & Student Welfare Officers
Ph: +91 94495 99233 / 0824-2443088
Public Relation Officer
Ph: +91 94495 99237/0824-2272277
|Ishwara Bhat S.
Chief Administrative Officer
Ph: +91 94495 99238 / 0824-2272232
Public Relation Officer
Ph: +91 94495 99234 / 0824-2443088